Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this Site is provided subject to the following terms:
- By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online and they shall be binding irrespective of whether you have had the opportunity to read and agree to them. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended from time to time.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial purposes although you are permitted to make links to the Site content from your own personal web-site. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content accessed from the Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site content requires our prior consent in writing.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or any other form of disruption of any kind whether intentional or otherwise.
- The Site, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Site accepts no liability at all for any third party sites that may be accessed via information or links provided on this Site, which includes any inconsistency between the information provided on the Site and the third party site.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages (h) or any other form of loss whether physical, personal or otherwise arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
- We do not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Site or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks or other protection. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Site, or any other third party.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Any content that you make available is subject to your own control as to how it is shared through management of your privacy and application settings.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos, etc. you expressly grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use and distribute such content as part of the Site. You must not use third party content unless you have an express license to distribute such content or make it otherwise available. The Site reserves the right to block such content in the absence of any such license.
- When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that everyone, including people on other sites, will have access to that information and there may be no control over what happens to such content.
- Any contribution must not:
The Site retains the right to moderate this site and remove content at its sole discretion and block (either temporarily or permanently) an account to prevent further usage. Should any posting be made that contravenes the foregoing then please notify the moderator.
- be disruptive or offensive or defamatory;
- infringe any applicable laws or incite others to commit criminal acts;
- be spam or otherwise intended to solicit a commercial transaction, advertisement or promotion;
- be a spoiler that effectively disrupts any discussions or otherwise seeks to provoke others through abuse or otherwise;
- otherwise bring the Site into disrepute or otherwise be detrimental.
- Accounts are created for personal use and should only be used to track the collection of a single family. Sharing of an account may result in deletion of collections and account suspension/deletion.
(Last updated 1st Aug 2016)